Friday 20 April 2018

I will fix your WordPress issue

I will fix your WordPress issue












About:

I will fix your WordPress issues like :

  1. Some plugin giving error
  2. You are locked out of admin area
  3. Configuring complex plugins
  4. Simple design customization
  5. Responsive issues

Reviews


davidbecskei:Bilalakbar was easy to work with with excellent english knowledge and he understood the problems and how to solve it. Even though I only contacted him first (witouth payment) - he started working on the problem right away. \n\nGreat response and great work. \n\nWill be back for more cooperation with him.

bilalakbar:Would love to work again.

webaide:Completed work within 30 minutes and did exactly what I needed done.

bilalakbar:Outstanding Experience!

peruviancruiser:always an awesome experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment