Sunday 22 April 2018

I will clean the malware, add security, Remove blacklist, Setup backup and updates

I will clean the malware, add security, Remove blacklist, Setup backup and updates












About:

What you get with this Gig
Your site was infected, your company or personal website is reported and nobody can't visit your site without seeing a warning! You are loosing SEO and potential clients!

I will clean/ delete or remove Malware or any obfuscated code from your WordPress website.

What Will be included in this:

✔Guarantee and Proof of Clean Website
✔ Detailed Scan of all Files
✔ Removal of all Infected Files
✔ Blacklist Removal if Needed

This Gig is per one domain, So please, if you have more than 1 domain affected order more Gigs or contact me.

Reviews


macket:Had issues with some infected files, he helped me get rid of them!

joshuwash:Thank you!

debben:It was great working with you! This was a big and scary project but you fixed it fast and the communication we had was fantastic. I highly recommend his services if you are faced with this problem. I will certainly use him again and will check out some of the other projects as well.

bongmines:My website was infected with several malware files. 8 to be exact. My hosting company put a restriction on my site and it was offline for a day and a half. I contacted the seller and my problem was solved within a couple of hours. Now my website is clean and back online. I definitely recommend this gig to anyone with website malware issues. Peace.

christinayrng:Joshua provides extremely good services, hes fast on communication and update promptly. My website is fixed too!


No comments:

Post a Comment