Sunday 24 June 2018

I will develop or customize a wordpress theme

I will develop or customize a wordpress theme












About:

Hi,
Welcome to my Gig! 
I'm an expert Web Developer with Master Degree in Computer field (Mcs) also with Hand Coded Specialty.

So if you want:
1. WordPress Theme Customization.
2. WordPress Theme Developing from scratch. 
3. Adding new functionalities to your existing WordPress website.
4. Removing any module in your existing website. 
5. Adding Contact Form.
6. MailChimp or any other e-mail marketing automation.
And Lot of More!

I'm friendly and helpful so please feel free to contact me so we can discuss your idea. I'm willing to hearing from your end!

Thank You!
Ali





Reviews


englishtutor14:Thorough and dedicated in his delivery.\nPatient if you need any further revisions or changes. \nHis work is impeccable. \nWill hire him again.\nA very good experience.

aliali44:Another Great Experience! Thank You!!

englishtutor14:He is really good. Does the work on time and even made a video teaching me how to retrieve the newsletter email list. I think he has gone beyond his job scope . Thanks will hire you again for my next project.

aliali44:Great Experience! Thank You!!

alain_light:Very fast , and accurate


No comments:

Post a Comment