Wednesday 22 August 2018

I will clone,duplicate or copy website and make it into wordpress

I will clone,duplicate or copy website and make it into wordpress












About:

Hi 
You want to clone or duplicate any website?
You are in right place
I can clone or copy or duplicate any website and make it into wordpress

My service:

  • clone ,copy or duplicate any site and make it into wordpress
  • duplicate any design with content.
  • content edit/modify.
  • move site one host to another host.
  • add extra page.
  • every option will be editable.
  • modify design or template if need.
  • design must be responsive and mobile friendly.
  • unlimited revision.
      
    Please send me a message before order
    Thank You

Reviews


josefranco403:good experience

saiful20:Thank you so much

manurodriguesco:Excellent\n

saiful20:Thank You so much

hunison:Awesome Seller. Great communication. Very pleased to work with. Will order again.


No comments:

Post a Comment