Wednesday 22 August 2018

I will fix hacked wordpress site, remove malware and secure

I will fix hacked wordpress site, remove malware and secure












About:

In These Days Thousand of sites hacked on daily basic.
Hackers Hacked Websites for inserting Malware virus for Tracking visiter and stealing their information , add seo spam codes for black hat seo, and deface pages for Pranks wink and  Pretend

  • I Will Fixed Your Hacked WordPress site
  • And Secure your WordPress Site
  • With Security Plugins.
  • Secure From Hakers Bruthforce Attacks
  • Capcha Plugin
  • Limit Login Attempts
  • I Will Change Admin Url
  • I Will Change Admin Id
  • Your Site is More Secure
  • I Will Be Install Extra Plugins For You On Demand




Note

Please inbox before order

Please Note I'm not Working on these Websites
Adult
Gambling
Vine
Music & Movies

Reviews


khalidsmith:Murad_Khan was really helpful.\nExcellent service .

murad_khan:Thank you Sir

courtneyvenus:Great work, thank you for being so thorough.

murad_khan:Thank you Miss

advgen:Great Works!


No comments:

Post a Comment