Tuesday 9 October 2018

I will convert, html, wordpress, fix, woocommerce, woo fix,

I will convert, html, wordpress, fix, woocommerce, woo fix,












About:

Please contact before placing order to check i am able to do or not. GIG Cancellation effects my rating badly. Thank You 

Convert your HTML codes to the wordpress. Fix issues in the wordpress. Customise themes and your issues related to woordpress.... Woocomerce customization, 

Reviews


davidbrash:I so like using this seller that I brought forward my plans and have decided to create a whole new website based on the sellers service alone as I knew in the end it would be something I could use and be proud of.\n\nThis seller is not just above average - they are exceptionally good

wpcraze:Thanks for the awesome review, Davidbrash \r\n\r\nI work hard to meet expectations like yours, and i'm happy to hear i hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. \r\n\r\nCheers!

jaylagasse:nice communication

wpcraze:Outstanding Experience!

jaylagasse:Good communication


No comments:

Post a Comment