Friday 21 February 2020

Convert Html To Wordpress











About:

I can convert HTML to WordPress with 100% job satisfaction.while working you can ask for unlimited revisions........



I have huge experience in converting Html to Wordpress, I have developed a lot of site’s in Wordpress, Just inform me which site do you need? I will create that like as the demo. Also, I will clone any .psd or jpg file to Wordpress site.

 

**  I always believe on quality full work.

**  Buyer satisfaction is my only goal.



**  I will convert your HTML website or theme into Wordpress theme. The theme will be fully editable through Wordpress Admin panel.

**  I will make everything including logo, menus, footer, header, sliders, content, contact us page editable through admin panel.

** Standard Wordpress coding.

I always believe on quality about create a  web page ....

Because Buyer satisfaction is my main goal...

Let's make a good working relationship...

- Read Less

Reviews


Seller's Response:

good work, value for money

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Thank you

:

Outstanding experience :) Thanks

:

Very Skill full in his Job. Deliver good quality Job.




No comments:

Post a Comment