Tuesday 27 March 2018

I will fix one small issue and Complete All Site Updates

I will fix one small issue and Complete All Site Updates












About:

Do you have a WordPress issue that is driving you mad? You need help,  Let me solve your problems now!

I am a full-time freelancer on Fiverr with a lot of experience when it comes to WordPress. My experience allows me to quickly and effectively troubleshoot any issue you are having with WordPress and get it resolved for you.

I can help you to fix :

◈ Fixing WordPress errors

◈ Website Migration or Backup

◈ Customization of theme

◈ White Screen of Death

◈ Error Establishing Database Connection.

◈ Fixing Plugin issues

◈ Theme installation & configuration

◈ Fixing WordPress theme CSS issues

. . . .Everything related to WordPress can be Done here!

So, what are you waiting for?
Contact me NOW, with your details. I will respond you in A MINUTE!

Note: 
This gig is a small task.
Please Contact me first before placing the order! That will help you to get a better experience with me. 

Reviews


brigavrecords87:She corrected a serious problem caused by a previous botched WP install and configuration. After she helped us out of that problem, she followed through on all of our other requirements. While, like everyone else, we like to move quicker, there is no doubt, she is a bona-fide WP expert. This is who you can call when you need the 'A' team.

amyziegler:Great experience with a kind and patient buyer. Looking forwars to working together again.

makori95:Fantastic experience with Amy. Came through really fast and with great work.

amyziegler:Great experience!

makori95:Quick delivery, great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment