Tuesday 27 March 2018

I will setup wordpress theme exactly like theme demo

I will setup wordpress theme exactly like theme demo












About:

Hi, are you looking for someone who can help you to setup your WordPress theme exactly like theme demo? Then I’m here to help you out :) I will setup your WordPress Theme exactly like the theme demo. Please have to look on my Services below.


Service :


  • Setup and Configure Wordpress Theme exactly like demo
  • Advanced Theme Customization
  • Add and Delete functions
  • Add stylish Fonts
  • Add CSS3 animations
  • Add hover animations
  • Child theme creation
  • Re-design theme


Why choose me ?

  • Fast delivery
  • Adorable Price
  • Reliable
  • Free Support
  • Friendly


Feel free to contact me. I’m very friendly and helpful. You can take my consultancy for free. I believe you will enjoy working with me.

Reviews


happyheather:So happy to work with Nazmul for the second time. He works fast and makes miracles happen. I also really appreciate his “hands on” high level of communication. Thank you!

code_spider:I'm really honored that you hired me again \u0026 find me useful Awesome experience. A person with great personality \u0026 kindness. happy to serve you the best.

urbancable:The seller was very patient and quick to respond. super cool experience!

code_spider:Thank you for the project sir. I'm glad to serve you my best. An Outstanding experience.

artistcircles:I needed adjustments to my WordPress web site which was beyond my learning, Code Spider is the greatest value for your money. He even did the work before I paid him, performing all the tasks like a Pro that he is. Before searching around Fiverr for people to do the work on your WordPress site chose Code Spider he is the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment