Tuesday 27 March 2018

I will build you a secure wordpress plugin

I will build you a secure wordpress plugin












About:

Hello

I am a programming teacher and passionate WordPress developer. I will create a secure and stable WordPress plugin which will be white labeled with your name. I will hold no copyright over the plugin after i delivered it to you.

From basic plugins that display custom content to the front-end to complex ones, I can handle all. I have years of experience with WordPress plugin development and i know exactly what it takes to have a great plugin.

You will get
  • Secure and bug-free WordPress plugin
  • White labeled plugin that you can sell as many copies as you like.
  • A plugin well commented and easy to modify
  • User friendly interface and developer friendly code

Please contact me before ordering, so i can perfectly meet your expectations.

Reviews


sisaykifle:Fast delivery, good communication and quality work.

kepler10c:Thank you very much!!! thumbs up

devefy:great work thanks

kepler10c:thank you very much!!!!

silvanagerevini:Timely , best quality , excellent communication from the beginning, and the work had been done no less my requests. I look forward to do more tasks together and of course I will recommend you to anyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment