Sunday 22 April 2018

I will complete wordpress speed optimization

I will complete wordpress speed optimization












About:

Wordpress speed and performance

I will Optimize your wordpress site completely for better speed and for ranking in search engines.
I will optimize your site to get page speed below 1s.

It is really important for you to have a great speed of your site other wise you will lose lot of visitors and improving your website speed also improves your rank in search engine because speed of site is one of the ranking factor.

Description

  1. Eliminate render-blocking JavaScript and CSS in above-the-fold content
  2. Gzip compression
  3. Minify CSS
  4. Minify HTML
  5. Minify JavaScript
  6. Prioritize visible content
  7. Image Optimization
  8. Leverage browser cache


Plugins I Use
Wordpress Yoast
Wp Rocket

So this is pretty much i'm gonna do it for your site .

Reviews


lancuch:Good service!. \n\n

suzannefernand:Outstanding Experience :)

srpskagarda:suzannefernand is a great seller. Still, I can't believe that she did this incredible job. I'm working as SEO expert, I didn't know some things, but she do. Would order more in future. Just want to say Thank you!

suzannefernand:Outstanding Experience :)

zugos23:One of the best Fiverr. Pays attention to details and goes above and beyond to resolve the issues. My goto person for WordPress sites.


No comments:

Post a Comment