Sunday 22 April 2018

I will clone, copy or duplicate a website

I will clone, copy or duplicate a website












About:

Do you want to clone, Develop and customize Any kind of website(HTML amp; WordPress)for your brand or start-up?

Don't worry. You are in right place. contact me with the web URL that you want to clone, it will be exactly same to same and if you add or remove Functions/Features and need any change I’ll do it.

What you will receive:
✓ Fully responsive (HTML amp; WordPress) Website
✓ Cross-Browser Compatible! (Firefox, IE9+, Chrome, Safari, Opera)
✓ Control over all of the content on your website
✓ Mobile Friendly
✓ Custom Font integration
Clone/Copy/Duplicate any kind of website
Clone/Duplicate/Copy any WordPress site
✓ Integrate your all Content, Graphics, images etc..
✓ Optimized Code
✓ Optimized for Load speed
✓ Add or Remove Functions/Features
✓ SEO Friendly!
✓ Our code is supported in all standard device resolutions(All mobile devices, Tablets, Standard Laptop, desktop etc..please don't test by resizing browser window because I can't assure infinite possibility)
✓ 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
✓ All code is HAND CODED
Please contact me first before placing any order. So we will able to avoid order cancellation.

Reviews


greg39dit:Great to work with!

mortuj_alam:Thank you

perthlife_73:Motuj is an outstanding developer. His expertise and skill show through with his great design and application. He created me my perfect website, that is not only the way I wanted it to look, but with light minimal code and fast load time. Thank you Motuj.

mortuj_alam:Thanks sir

johnb4393:Did an amazing job, Very happy with the outcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment