Wednesday 18 April 2018

I will develope visual composer extension

I will develope visual composer extension












About:

Visual Composer is a popular page builder because of this easy to customize feature.I will develop new visual composer extension for you, So you can maximum customize your website. I will fix or modify existing visual composer extension. You may also order for a set of visual composer extension so the extension will be consistent with your theme. I can develop any type of visual composer extension. 

Features:
✔ Extension feature will be divided by tab
✔ Design Tab will be added if necessary
✔ Every extension will be responsive
✔ Maximum customization feature will be available
✔ For nested extension, child extension will be defined
✔ Best practice will be maintained 
✔ Security will be our first priority 
✔ New feature will be in added existing visual composer extension 
✔ CSS, JavaScript or PHP fix for existing VC extension.

Please contact me before purchasing this gig. One gig for only one extension. 

★ Generally, Job will be completed less than 12hours.

I believe in quality than quantity. Client satisfaction & ongoing relationship is my aim.
 

Best Regards,
Apurba 

 



Reviews


stepaweb:Very good service, strongly recommend!

apurbajnu:Always interested to working with such buyer

stepaweb:Good experience.

apurbajnu:Outstanding Experience!

stepaweb:Very good!


No comments:

Post a Comment