Monday 25 June 2018

I will wordpress errors, CSS issues and customize theme in 24 hours

I will wordpress errors, CSS issues and customize theme in 24 hours












About:

Welcome,

I am Bappy. I have been working for more than 4 years as a WordPress Theme Development. I have developed some premium theme. Even I can fix any kind of WordPress Website problem. I can understand what can be problem with your WordPress!

  • *Fix Layout Related problem
  • *Fix PHP, HTML & CSS Errors
  • *Fix Broken Layout
  • *Fix Mobile Responsive Issues

and much more than those list as you have a problem with WordPress

  • Are you facing trouble in WordPress Plugin or Settings ?
  • Your site is not working but you want it run now ?
  • Ok be cool and describe me your problem clearly with a short/long message. I will get your asap. Don't worry about my English. All people happy with me by communication.

Thanks,
Bappy

Reviews


haroon85:fixed my site issues within an hour, will be ordering again

bappychuadanga:tnx a lot......

haroon85:always does a great job, very quick and east to work with.

bappychuadanga:........................

kateboronkay:This is my second gig working with this seller. The quality of work is impeccable and the turnaround time was faster than expected. Bappy really went above and beyond my expectations. He's an excellent listener and responsive communicator. I look forward to working with you more in the future! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment