Monday 13 August 2018

I will develop lms website through sensei and wordpress

I will develop lms website through sensei and wordpress












About:

GET FULL LMS BASED SOLUTION USING SENSEI

--------------------------------------


Install Sensei, Sensei Content Drip, A Premium theme valued at $516 will be included in the premium package itself at no extra cost.*


If you are just checking how Sensei works, I will give you the full version of the latest Sensei Plugin with one year updates for just $5.



I have more than 4 years of experience in setting up E-learning websites. I'm glad to offer you the best package here for Starting your LMS in Wordpress.


Basic gig contains installing and configuring both Wordpress and Sensei.


Order now and create courses, write lessons, and add quizzes of your own.Message me to get Premium themes list that I have.

1. Standard gig


-------------------

This Gig Contains:


Sensei Plugin + Add-ons like Content Drip, Course progress, Certificates, Course participants, Share your Grade

SEO Setup

Google Analytics

Contact Form


2. Premium gig


--------------------


This Gig Contains:


Standard Gig + Premium Theme

Theme Demo Import

Social Login

Buddypress and bBpress

Push Notifications


I will add courses to your website at minimal rates.

*Message me to get Recommended Themes list

Reviews


rajina24:Satisfied with your Full LMS setup

shekfarith:Outstanding experience

royaljacobs:It seems to have helped the site run faster!

shekfarith:Outstanding Experience

emmadewey:I had an urgent sensei issue which was dealt with very quickly. Look forward to passing more work on!


No comments:

Post a Comment