Monday 13 August 2018

I will be your wordpress customization expert

I will be your wordpress customization expert












About:

Hello,

I'm Nayan Chowdhury and expert with WordPress and believes in Quality

I will be your WordPress Expert.

SETUP PACKAGE:
A starter package with the below mentioned services:
# Domain and Hosting Setup
# WordPress Installation and Setup
# Premium Theme Setup
# Premium Plugins Setup
# Demo Data Import

SUPPORT AND FIX PACKAGE:
This emphasis on various website supports and bug fixing issues. The package includes:

# Design Change (css,layout etc.)
# Plugin Issues
# Design Cloning (For Functionality please check Development Package)
# Theme Change
# Site Migration
# Graphics Support for images or website content
# Content Write Up
# Bug Fixing 
# Make Website Responsive
# E-Commerce Product Upload
# E-Commerce Setup
MailChimp Setup and Integration

Any other custom types of issues, just contact me on fiverr.

DEVELOPMENT PACKAGE:

This Premium package enables you to choose from variety of options. Have a look at the services:

# Business or Professional website
# E-Commerce site with 6 Pages
# Custom Site (Any Type)
# Custom Order

For Website or E-commerce custom orders contact with me here on fiverr.

N.B.: Please contact me on fiverr before placing orders.

Reviews


bulbulhasan1666:Good Communication

intimatews:Really good, complete, accurate work. Did as I asked and so quickly. Thank you.

simmyboy:Outstanding performance from Nayan yet again. This guy is fantastic, he goes above and beyond what is asked of him. Highly recommended by TreasureDivers UK

otriptosoul:Thank you Dave. And it's an honor to work with TreasureDivers UK. And thanks a lot again and again :)

raymondbrown502:I'm super pleased with the work I received from Nayan, not only did he understand exactly what I needed doing but he also made revisions until I was completely happy with the final result.\n\nNayan was very quick in carrying out my request and communicated effectively and clearly throughout the whole process. \n\nThanks so much :)


No comments:

Post a Comment