Tuesday 9 October 2018

I will install buddypress and configure it on your wordpress.

I will install buddypress and configure it on your wordpress.












About:

BuddyPress is a suite of plugins for WordPress that transforms your wordpress  into a fully functional social network platform.

Contact me first! Let me know what you want done... I can recommend different plugins which will fit your website functionality needs.

I am a WordPress PRO - I want to help get your wordpress site completed!

If you are using a theme that is not buddypress compatible there will need to be additional styling! Send me the theme name of your site and I will see if it will work... If you need additional styling please see extras!

If you want a theme that is already modified for buddypress see my extras!

Reviews


ezanaproperties:yes. the seller communicated everything efficiently

doogy2223:Thanks for the project

ssagher:Great person to work with, I will work with him again

doogy2223:Thank you!

leadegloria:Seller was awesome. Went above and beyond and EXCEEDED expectations. Will work with again on other projects. Great great great!


No comments:

Post a Comment