Friday 21 February 2020

Install Wordpress, Premium Theme As Like Demo











About:

The best experienced and skilled GIG for converting any HTML into WordPress


You are on right place
I am 3 years experienced WordPress expert. I can convert any type of HTML to WordPress.


My services are divided into 3 packages:
1.Basic Website
 I will convert a very basic HTML max 3 pages template into full functional WP site. The front end will be highly customizable from the WP admin panel.



2.Standard Website
Conversion of 3-10 pages HTML template into WP



3.Premium Website
If you have an HTML template from Themeforest, Template Monster or any other premium marketplace then I will convert it started from $300. Price may be increased based on feature and pages number.



Examples:



https://goo.gl/AKo4Cu



https://goo.gl/Swnk6F


My Working Process: 


-> Based on your design I will first make a plan about homepage conversion 

-> All element of header and footer will be from Customizer API and widgets

-> Making an elaborate Theme Option by Customizer API

-> In premium will use a Visual Builder



What You will get:
 Very fast and SEO optimized complete website

 Each & everything easily manageable from WP admin panel



Before Order Please Send a Message


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for everything

Seller's Response:

I was looking for someone who understands what I need. In a couple of mail exchanges, this developer knew exactly what I wanted, and he delivered the service exactly and neatly as I wanted. Keep up with the good work. I Highly recommend your service

:

Love working with him! I’ve worked with a handful of designers and he’s been the best so far.

:

Once again fantastic work!! Thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment