Tuesday 26 June 2018

I will redesign,clone or create a complete wordpress website (5-7 pages)

I will redesign,clone or create a complete wordpress website (5-7 pages)












About:

Note: Contact with me before placing an order

There is a lot of WORDPRESS WEBSITE developer are here with their  gigs. I am one of them, but obviously I will work not only for money but also for my Addiction. I will BUILD or REBUILD a creative, beautiful complete WORDPRESS WEBSITE according to your requirements.

What will you get from this GIG?

  • Install WordPress and desired theme
  • Necessary plugins installation
  • DEVELOP/REDESIGN WORDPRESS WEBSITE from scratch
  • Design an awesome slider which increase the beauty of your site
  • Contact form with google map
  • WooCommerce Integration & Setup
  • Social Media Integration
  • Fully responsive and SEO friendly &

Many more depending on your requirements

Why Choose me?

  • Honest, reliable and trustworthy
  • Good Listener and Great Communication throughout project process and after project completion.
  • Ensure your website has TOP level security without compromising website loading speed.
UNLIMITED revisions. Yes, you heard it right, I offer unlimited revisions not only when the order is active, but also within 2 weeks after it has marked it as “complete”

Reviews


sujon511:Good work as always. Thanks.

matin_developer:Easy to work with him like as a friend

sujon511:Excellent Work. Fast and Super delivery. Thanks a lot for your effort. Highly Recommend!

matin_developer:It is a pleasure to work with you. I am looking forward to working with you in future

roycedaurun:This seller helped me to get what I wanted. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment