Friday 21 February 2020

Develope An Unique Website For Your Business











About:

Thinking of getting a website for your business? You are at the right place. Here you can choose from 3 packages according to your needs. The sites will be unique, mobile-friendly, SEO optimized and trendy.



The price of basic webpage starts with $300 only. That means if you want a site with 5-6 pages, minimum cost will be $300 only.



Note: for specially customized designs and functionality like purchasing online, registration etc the price will vary. Please message me to discuss further.



Features: 



  • Premium design 
  • Responsive
  • SEO friendly 
  • Editable
  • Animations of your choices 
  • Royalty-free stock photo
  • Unlimited revisions   



    If you have any sample design, just let me know. If you do not, just relax and let me awe you with my work. Unlimited revisions mean I keep working till you are happy with the site. I believe in long term business so you will have my support at any time. Just message me to take a look at my previous works or for a custom quotation.

Reviews


:

good work. fast delivery

:

He created a beautiful website for me in a reasonable time range. If I had any issues or revisions he helped me immediately. I recommended him to friends already!

:

Great job and attention to detail as always.

:

thanks for a great job

:

Ratul is the best, always available and always reliable!




No comments:

Post a Comment