Friday 21 February 2020

Develop Amazon Affiliate Site In Wordpress











About:

I am Ramakrishna, a successful fiverr seller from 2013 and experienced with WordPress especially making Ecommerce stores using Woocommerce and known to create sites which succeeds.



As I specialize in creating websites, I develop affiliate sites uniquely rather then a normal and typical money making affiliate store with the mix of Web design elements.

With  experience and practice, I know what works best for a successful affiliate website and what needs to be on the site.



I understand you maybe looking for


  • An SEO Optimized and responsive affiliate website.
  • A complete functional auto updating site without any errors.
  • A site which can grow on its own with minimal effort.
  • A site as per your taste with my expertise. 


I can help achieve all of the above with my practical experience on the field.



Work Process



  • 1-5 Days - Communication & Researching your niche.
  • 6-7 - Adding Products
  • 7-8 - Design, Finalize,SEO and Delivery of gig. 
  • 9-12 Days - Changes & Revisions.


Please choose one of the packages created which suits your budget. 



and remember, I provide friendly support and guidance to all my clients anytime, so click Order Now to get Started.


Reviews


:

Very satisfied with the website and the seller. 5 stars

:

His service was more than I paid and he explained the details very considerately. I will work with him again for my next projects.

:

You won’t regret it if you hire this guy. Yes, I was worried at one point because my order was delivered late. But he delivered an exceptional product. Just give him time. He answered my questions and even added few features on the web that I requested. I would definitely hire him again.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Thank you for your help - great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment