Saturday 22 February 2020

Wordpress Customization And PHP Programming











About:

I can do web programming in php ,WordPress customization 
integrate plugin of WordPress and themes and codeigniter.



1.Javascript

2.jQuery

3.Html-5

4.CSS-3

5.Bootstrap

6.Responsive Layouts

7.Core PHP

8.Codeigniter.

9.Laravel

10.Wordpress

11.Payment Gateway Integration : 

A.Paypal

B.Authorize.net

C.Payumoney

D.Stripe

E.Ebiz

F.2Checkout



12.Database related bugs ,MySQL preferable .

13.Maintanance Projects

14.Speed Optimization.




Reviews


:

I've worked with Tarun90 before and he always does exactly what I want!

:

Tarun did just what I wanted and then some. I would highly recommend him!

:

Thank You soooooo much for your patience & dedication to satisfaction.

:

Tarun is experienced, efficient and simply a pleasure to work with. Thanks!

:

professional as always




No comments:

Post a Comment