Saturday 22 February 2020

Wordpress Migration Or Wordpress Transfer, Clone











About:

Hi there,

are you looking for a professional web developer to move your website or domain to the new host?

Then I am here to help you.


I am Rokeybur Rahman, a certified Full Stack web developer & WordPress Expert.


Note: Contact me before placing the order.



In this Gig I am offering:



▣ Transfer WordPress Website Old hosting to new hosting

▣ Migration One Domain To Another Domain

▣ Migration Subdomain To Main Domain

▣ Provide Lifetime Free SSL Service With Free CDN Service

▣ Upgrade Wordpress Version



Why should you hire me?

▢ 100% Money-Back Guarantee If Client not satisfied

▢ Free Website Backup

▢ No Downtime During Migration

▢ Good Communication Skills

▢ 24 Hours Delivery



What do I need to start work?

▣ I need your Old Hosting Login Details and New Hosting Details.

▣ WordPress Admin access.



Regards

Rokeybur Rahman

Certified Full Stack Web Developer | Wordpress Expert | UI Designer



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great service

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Polite and always ready to help

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

:

Great work as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment