Friday 21 February 2020

Redesign,Fix And Make Over Wordpress Website











About:

While wordpress is really easy to use. There are some wordpress errors that can make you panic and confused also worried about how to fix? My $5 gig is perfect for that.

Are you Want to customize your wordpress website development or want to migrate your wordpress site? I am here for you with 5 years’ experience with specialization in PHP, WP, HTML, CSS. Two things I strongly believe “NO CONSIDERATION ABOUT QUALITY” And “100% customer satisfaction”

My services for you

  • Fix wordpress errors
  • fix slider issues(revolution slider,layer slider etc.)

  • layout issues
  • Fix theme issues
  • Convert html css template to wordpress website
  • PSD to wp website
  • Any kind of wordpress website  Customization
  • Speed up your site
  •  Move your site from one domain to another

*Not all of these are covered in $ 5 GIG

Why choose me

  •   Quality is top priority
  •   Best results
  •  100% money back if not satisfied
  •   Deliver on time and Rapid response
  •   Unlimited revisions

NOTE: It’s very important to communicate with me for “Top class Outcomes”. Please feel free to send me message and I’ll get back to you within a shortest period of time.





Reviews


:

The task was expertly accomplished and I'll be placing additional orders. Really pleased She knows her stuff! :)

:

Nice work, Good communication with well behavior. And Recommended for website customization.

:

Thanks. Nice work

:

Thanks dear for nice work.

:

Nice Work. Great Seller. Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment