Tuesday 19 November 2019

Install Wordpress,Theme And Import Demo











About:

 Hi,

I'm specialize in WordPress Theme Installation and Demo Import.

I will provide theme Installation to the exact look and feel as the Theme’s Demo website also providing Customization according to your requirement.

 I will provide following services: 

  •  WordPress Installation 
  •  Theme Installation
  •  Theme Demo import and Setup 
  •   Required Plugins Installation 
  •   Widgets Installation & Configuration
  •   Customization

 You have to provide me: 

  • Complete Theme Package with all required files like  Demo content and documentation.(If you have not purchased theme don't worry,you can ask me for theme) 
  • WordPress Admin Access
  • cPanel , hosting login or FTP access

 

I promise you will be happy with the end results of my work and I will work with you until you are, that's a GUARANTEE.

                               "Please contact me before placing an order"

Reviews


:

Fantastic experience as usual. Thanks Raj

:

Perfect thanks

:

Very responsive to requests, understood what I was trying to accomplish, has a good sense of style to match themes. Understood changes and how to make them. Went above & beyond helping me create a form.

:

Thanks a lot. I’ll continue to order from Raaj.

:

Continouse amazing job




No comments:

Post a Comment