Wednesday 27 November 2019

Fix Wordpress And Resolve Wordpress Issues, Errors And Bugs











About:

*PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER*



Hi, I am a wordpress web designer/developer having 5 years of experience. If you are facing the issues, errors or bugs on your wordpress website and finding someone to resolve them then I am here to resolve these kinds of issues: 



  • Wordpress HTML and CSS
  • Wordpress Installation
  • Theme Installation Issue
  • Database Issue
  • Width and Height || Broken Layouts
  • Social Icon Adjustment
  • Sliders and Banner Adjustment
  • Contact Form Adjustment
  • Navigation Bar Adjustment
  • Header and Footer Adjustment
  • Website Color Changes
  • Responsiveness Issues
  • Any Css Issue


If your issue is not mentioned above then don't worry about that my expertise are more than them so please don't hesitate to contact me to discuss your requirements we will discuss the things first then we will go ahead 





 

What I offer with in 10$?


  • I will fix any 1 issues in 10$
  • 100% Delivery on Time
  • 100% Moneyback Guarantee
  • Friendly Customer Support


My prices are negotiable so If you need any further info please feel free to contact me :)

Reviews


:

Most excellent work!

:

Very helpful - great work!!

:

very reliable, great work.

:

Pro in css

:

Always great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment