Tuesday 26 November 2019

Customization And Bug Fixes In Wordpress











About:

hi :) Thanks for considering my gig !



In this gig:



Any type of wordpress fixing will be done according to your requirements.

-An obscure PHP blunder originating from a module or server issues making our site crash, it's never fun. Yet, at whatever point WordPress chooses to misbehave, don't stress yourself at all there is dependably an answer as you will arrange in this gig !!



Note: Let me know your requirements first (for better understanding)



The followings errors i can help, but also can solve whatever your issue is:



  •  I will Fix Errors. 
  •  I will Fix  Theme Issues.
  •  I Will Fix Any Coding Bugs.
  •  I Will Fix Any Plugin Issue.
  •  I Will update website, theme or plugins.
  •  many more things on your requirements 


why should you choose me:



  • quick response
  • quality work
  • responsive website



Quality service and client satisfaction is my top most priority!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

One of the best sellers in fiverr! believe me I have worked with many before but his seller is unique in his approach to solving problems. You will like him for his results will be apparent. Just try him. This is my 5th gig with him.

Seller's Response:

its a pleasure to work with such a good behaved buyer, very friendly.

Seller's Response:

Good work .I worked with you in last month and in this days.I m very happy for your work .Thank you for your time

Seller's Response:

It was excellent experience to work with you ! much obliged :)

Seller's Response:

Awesome experience! As usual this seller did a spectacular job that left me satisfied and happy with his skills. This was my third time hiring him and I will be back for more.




No comments:

Post a Comment