Tuesday, 19 November 2019

Copy, Migrate Your Wordpress Website











About:



Hello, I'm Jung Ki, with 7 years experience in designing & creating websites, working with WordPress. I have worked on projects ranging from theme/plugin customization & development, Front-end Customization, bug fixing and E-Commerce custom and WordPress based website design and redesign.


In this gig, I will help you copy, migrate your wordpress website



What are you looking for?


✓ Migrate (or copy, duplicate) from one host to another host

✓ Migrate from one domain to another domain

✓ Migrate from sub-domain to root domain

✓ Migrate from domain to root sub-domain



You are in right place! I always ensure quality of service.



✓ Quick contact support

✓ 100% satisfaction guaranteed

✓ Website is not going to be down time

✓ Secure all data



If you have any custom query feel free to message me!




Reviews


:

Great, thank you!

:

Great!

:

Great work!

:

Great job again. Thanks a lot.

:

Excellent job




No comments:

Post a Comment