Tuesday 26 November 2019

Fix Wordpress Errors Wordpress Issues











About:

* Fix WordPress errors WordPress issues *



Hi ! i'm working with WP from long time, as i and also my client faced many issues during my work. So, I have very good experience at fixing WP issues quickly. I will fix one WordPress error or WordPress problem for $5.



** KINDLY DON'T PLACE ORDER DIRECTLY

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER **


1GIG - 1 Problem.For More complex issues you need to buy extra. Better you contact me before so i can quote the price. See,I'm delivering my work before 24hrs but for late reply i have set delivery time to 2 days.



** 100% positive rating **



Here is Some Common issues that i worked on before... for more you can contact me :)



- 500 Internal Server error
- 404 not found error on Post/pages
- Blank Homepage
- Forgot Username/password
- Error Establishing Database Connection
- Memory Exhausted Error – Increase PHP Memory

- Locked Out of WP Admin
- Wp Dashboard Missing functions
- Login Page Refreshing and Redirecting Issue
- Image upload issues
- Permission issues

- WP Update issues


For Any Questions ! Inbox me.



Reviews


:

Chirag8838 did an amazing job and I will definitely be using his services again! Well done and in good time. AAAAA+++++ Rating!!!

:

Hi! Chirag was a profissional 100%. O problem was more dificult that firtly was identificated, but he fixs all and the site works fine. Thanks for your work, Joseph

:

The seller did a perfect delivery. Thank you so much!

:

Thank you for fixing the issue with mailchimp integration- great work!

:

yes he did




No comments:

Post a Comment