Wednesday 20 November 2019

Install Wordpress, Theme Setup And Customization











About:

Hi

Do you need to to install WordPress and customization according to your demo or other like free or pro theme ?



I am ready for you to serve this accurately your requirement.



I will Do :

   1.
install WordPress

   2.themeforest theme install

   3.WordPress theme customization.

   4.WordPress customization by page builder.

   5.Website header, sidebar, widget footer etc customization.

   6.Any Plugin Customization.

   7.header, footer, sidebar, coloring, font, icons, favicon etc customization.

   8.Theme Demo Setup
Note: I have a offer for every client 



Extra Fast Delivery For Free

Professional In My Work

Guarantee For Every Simple Or Long Term Project.



Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller delivered great quality work.

:

Great experience, quick turnaround!

:

Pleasure working with Mohan1994. Goes above and beyond. Very helpful.

:

I was in trouble with a theme setup and he replied me very fast, letting know that he is in a car traveling, but will start the work ASAP. Surprise! Next day I opened my account and a full interactive, parallax, retina ready WP home page was delivered. Without me even touching the claviature ... A very nice guy with perfect English and work habit!!

:

Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment