Thursday 28 June 2018

I will update your static website and wordpress website

I will update your static website and wordpress website












About:

Hello there!
DO YOU WANT TO UPDATE YOUR STATIC WEBSITE OR WORDPRESS WEBSITE BY REDESIGN?
If your answer is "YES", So you have come to the right place.

My Service for This gig Are:
✓ HTML & CSS work
✓ install Wordpress
✓ install plugins
✓ add social buttons
✓ add new pages and posts
✓ change header or footer
✓ change website colors
✓ Changing old images and Articles
✓ Responsive Design
✓ add slider

Please send a single message before ordering. I'll reply instantly if I'm available.

Reviews


guito26:Very fast responses, and easy to work with. Sure will order again.

iqbalhossain7:Outstanding Experience! Love to work with him again.

angussamuel:Great work as usual. Seller is to get along with and deliver quality work and on-time.

iqbalhossain7:Outstanding Experience! Love to work with him again.

dino11dino:I have worked with this seller many times, and have always had a positive experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment