Saturday 30 June 2018

I will create a killer wordpress website or blog

I will create a killer wordpress website or blog












About:

Hello I'm Asfi, I create professional business and personal websites that look beautiful on all devices, And in this gig I'm offering my expertise to create exactly that for you.

In this era its is extremely important for every business to have a website. The more professional a website is, the more advantages you your business gains.

If you are looking for a professional business or personal website then look no further.


Services I will be providing:

  • Installing latest WordPress on your Host
  • Configuring WordPress
  • Installing WordPress theme of my or your choice.
  • Basic WordPress Plugin installation and configuration
  • SEO plugin installation, integration and configuration
  • Custom Content creation or Importing Dummy Content.
  • E-Commerce (If needed)
  • Work in time
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction

Important: It would be better if you would contact me before placing order.

Feel free to contact me, and ask what ever you need to.

Reviews


nadiawang:3 order, quick delivery a usual

adeveloper:Outstanding Experience.

cficleaner:great experience

adeveloper:outstanding experience :))

cficleaner:he does very good work will use him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment