Friday 29 June 2018

I will create child theme, install child theme easily. Just order me gig...

I will create child theme, install child theme easily. Just order me gig...












About:

I am an expert WordPress Theme Developer and have been working more than 3 years in this field. In this period, I have created/installed a lot of CHILD THEME for my buyers on their WordPress site.


Why do you need to create/installCHILD THEMEfor your WP site?

  • Using Child Theme, you will able to modify any changes easily without touching the original/parent theme.
  • You can easily update your original theme without losing any modification.
  • AChild Themewill help you to speed up the development process.
  • If you are a WP beginner, it’s the best way to practice and increase your knowledge usingChild Theme.
  • AND much more…

Don’t worry about WordPress Child Theme, just order gig amp; I will do it for you with future support.

*** Also check out my other gigs for more…

*** PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER. ***

Reviews


onye317:He was very pleasant to work with. He knew exactly what needed to be done to fix my problem and he resolved it within a few minutes.

habib_du:Great person. Enjoyed your job. Thanks!

mbarlow:He really knows his stuff and is easy to work with. Highly recommended.

habib_du:Nice person! Enjoyed your job. Want to more and more work with you. Thanks

eyedroppdesigns:Once again - I'm really happy with your service. The job was done so quickly and no revisions required because, as per my previous job - you got it right first time!\n


No comments:

Post a Comment