Friday 29 June 2018

I will fix wordpress 10 errors / bugs / issues.

I will fix wordpress 10 errors / bugs / issues.












About:

Fix wordpress issues, fix wordpress bugs, fix wordpress errors, fix wordpress any issue.
(please contact with me before placing order)

Hi there,,

I can help you in following errors but you can order for any type of WordPress error, issues, problem i will fix your problems:

  • WordPress theme and plugin development
  • Fix Word'Press css issues 
  • Fix website errors 
  • Fix Theme customization
  • Fix Plugin errors
  • Fix Installation and setup
  • Fix Internal Server Error
  • Fix Syntax Word'Press Error
  • Fix Connection Timed Out Error
  • Fix website speed
  • and fix much more issues....


Note: Please, Contact me before placing order.
Thanks.

Reviews


jessstarling:Seller was very responsive and professional, definitely will buy again. Highly recommend.

toufikmd5:Thank You.

matthewmarcus:Very responsive and dependable.

toufikmd5:Awesome experience. Thank you.

ladylavacci:Very happy with my order.


No comments:

Post a Comment