Thursday 28 June 2018

I will fix 8 small bugs on your site and optimize css, js and images for speed

I will fix 8 small bugs on your site and optimize css, js and images for speed












About:

Welcome to my Wordpress Bug Fixing Service

Do you have problems with your wordpress site or your site is too slow when loading? Let me help with your problems now! I can help you to Fix Bugs from your site

I have worked on hundreds of WP sites for clients worldwide. My experience allows to quickly and effectively troubleshoot any issue you are having with WordPress and get it resolved for you.

I would love to help you with your website.

With this gig I can...

✔ Increasing site speed in both devices mobile and desktopmin 75%

✔ Fixing WordPress errors

✔ Website Migration or Backup

✔ Customization of theme

✔ White Screen of Death

✔ Error Establishing Database Connection.

✔ Fixing Plugin issues

✔ Theme installation amp; configuration

✔ Fixing WordPress theme CSS issues

Bug Fixing Responsive issues


I look forward to working with you and having a strong business relationship.

Note:
This gig is for a small tasks and for increasing site speed.
If you not sure which package to choose, please contact me before placing the order!

Reviews


maxell91:Really helpful and on time delivery of service

ravshanabdurasu:Thanks, for your purchase!

fubaydullaev:Just recommend him

dilmurod89:The seller helped me to operate my website correctly and removed errors. Now website is working very well

ravshanabdurasu:You are welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment