Thursday 28 June 2018

I will Install your theme & also add content of 7 pages.

I will Install your theme & also add content of 7 pages.












About:

Expertise:
OFFICIAL WordPress Website like CREATIVE, NEWS, MAGAZINE, CORPORATE, PORTFOLIO, CHARITY, EDUCATION, ENTERTAINMENT, REAL ESTATE, TRAVEL, E-COMMERCE.
Updating website with your texts or pictures
Plugin development.


Why choose me?
I have vast experience of theme development and exist theme customization.
I have expertise in theme integration and configuration.
I provide professional quality work at lowest cost

Please contact me first about your project, to make sure that we are on the page before we begin. To make this work, you need to be prepared, have planned, and you NEED YOUR Content before you can begin. 

Reviews


thegroovylab:Slight miscommunication at the start of the project but was worked out and the code was just what I asked for in the end.

bvaghela05:Thanks a lot!!

iflair:Great experience!!

bvaghela05:Thanks a lot!!

mike71floresut:Excellent Communication!


No comments:

Post a Comment