Friday 29 June 2018

I will transfer wordpress move wordpress

I will transfer wordpress move wordpress












About:

Hello Everyone,
Are you thinking to transfer/migrate your WordPress website? I will help you moving your WordPress website to new Host / Domain or Copy your WordPress website to a new Domain or Sub-domain. I have transferred many websites successfully. 


I will provide following services:
  • Transfer from sub-domain to root domain
  • Transfer from root domain to sub-domain 
  • Transfer from one domain to another domain
  • Transfer from one host to another host
  • Urgent transfer within half day or, extra fast ( Check extra gig )
  • Order will be delivered in 24 hours or, less
  • No Size Restrictions 
  • Custom work


What I need to transfer.
  • Your Old host login
  • Your new host login
  • Your WordPress login access.


Will Ensure you,

  • 100% Satisfaction with Express delivery (24 hours)
  • 100% Secure


***Feel free to ping me before order***

Thank you :)


Reviews


kayalowell:Thanks much!

webtechshouse:You are always welcome. Hope we will work again soon!

ireeps:it was great

webtechshouse:Thank you :)

lanceart:Thank you for your help on this transfer. I know it was a disturbing transfer but you were very patient. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment