Friday 29 June 2018

I will fix wordpress issues , errors or bugs

I will fix wordpress issues , errors or bugs












About:

#Top Rated Seller #Premium Theme Developer. I Have 7+ years practical experience with wordpress and completed 4500+ projects successfully over last few years.


You can see some of my developed websites on flickr.com https://goo.gl/ml4NTH

My Services:

✓ Fix Layout Issues

✓ Fix Login Problem
✓ Fix PHP, HTML & CSS Errors
✓ Fix Plugins Problem
✓ Fix Broken Layout
✓ Fix Responsive Issues


.....AND much more!

Above all packages is for small issue fixing. One order one small issue fixing. If you have any question before placing order please send me a message. 

I've many other services as well, like 
WordPress InstallationWordPress migration, Malware/Virus Removal, Speed Up, Full Website Creation etc. Please check my other services from right side ---->


Reviews


promtime:thank you

atiqbd4ever:Thank you for the order.

alfamedio:good job thanks

atiqbd4ever:Thank you!

alfamedio:good work


No comments:

Post a Comment