Thursday 28 June 2018

I will fix wordpress issues, bugs or errors

I will fix wordpress issues, bugs or errors












About:

Have 7+ years of practical experience with WordPress and made over 1000+ websites from scratch as well.


Do you have WordPress Issue OR error? Need quick fix Let me help you.

Features of Gig

✔ solve wordpress errors and problems

✔ theme customizations

✔ Small HTML and CSS changes and issues

✔ solve wordpress admin end issues

✔ solve plugin errors

✔ theme customization

✔ Install, setup and move websites

✔ Theme Installation & Configurations  

✔ Plugin Installation / Updating

✔ Fix / Debug plugins

✔ Fix Responsiveness Issues and CSS Issues

✔ Site Optimization

✔ Forms fixes and modifications 

✔ Version updates 

✔ Wordpress Core and database updates

Why me?

  1. Your satisfaction is my priority.
  2. 8 years of experience
  3. You will get my support even after contract ends.

♛ Want to ask Questions before hiring me? 

I'll reply to your message within 60 SECONDS. Try now!

NOTE: Will give you Before & After reports for comparison.

Order Now and Lets build long term relationship

Reviews


tomassini:Really fast delivery with all specifications, will defenetly work with him again.

digital_spot:Excellent to work with

sagi_s:Fast delivery, I had a problem that ended up not being a WP problem. But the seller responded fast and I'm happy with the service

rapheal2k6:Digital_Spot resolved all my issues very quickly. He is very knowledgeable and will definitely go above and beyond to provide quality service.

berhandicraft:nothing to report,\n sympathy,\n very good communication,\nflexibility. \nthank you very much


No comments:

Post a Comment