Thursday 28 June 2018

I will fix wordpress issue within 6 hours

I will fix wordpress issue within 6 hours












About:

I will Fix your Wordpress Issues within 6 hours
 
**) Please contact me with your Issues for a Quote before you Order.


Over last 7+ years, I have worked on 3000s of WP Sites & I can fix -

  1.     Fix Theme/Layout Issues.
  2.     Fix Responsive Issues.
  3.     Fix Mobile Issues.
  4.     Fix Plugin Issues.
  5.     Fix Design issues.
  6.     Fix PHP errors.
  7.     Fix Any type of HTML/HTM5 Issues.
  8.     Fix CSS/CSS3 Issues.
  9.     Embed Youtube Video.
  10.     Add Content Somewhere in template.
  11.     Install Wordpress Securely.
  12.     Install Themes.
  13.     Install Plugin.
   
And WHAT NOT!  (PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH YOUR ISSUE)


Thank You

Reviews


jemadventure:Awesome and always ready to help as always! Very reliable!

surender_kaur:Again outstanding experience! very nice buyer, Great communication.

sparkthinking:Very good support and communication skills. Don't hesistate to order this gig.

surender_kaur:Such a nice buyer you are. Thanks for contacting me.\r\n:)

sparkthinking:I can't thank you enough for fixing this image upload problem. I've been going back and forth with Godaddy customer support about this issue for almost a week and they couldn't resolve the problem. You fixed it in just a few minutes. \n\nYou have great support and communication skills as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment