Friday 29 June 2018

I will redesign website, wordpress redesign or wordpress blog

I will redesign website, wordpress redesign or wordpress blog












About:

Hi, I’m Ranit working on WordPress development, UI Web Design, as a long time. Already achieve 200+ reviews.
Platform: WordPress, Google site, Blogger, Wix, Open Cart, Shopify, Weebly, UI Design etc.

What I'm going to provide you:

  • Responsive professional layout web design 
  • Revamp website 
  • Redesign, 
  • HTML CSS fix issues 
  • PHP, database, MySQL
  • JavaScript, JavaScript jQuery issues 
  • Membership site 
  • eCommerce and payment method
  • Event management website
  • WordPress 
  • WordPress blog
  • Changing Layout 
  • Customizing the existing design 
  • Changing header footer  
  • Migrating/transferring website from one platform WordPress
  • Cloning any site or blog
  • Maintenance 
  • Theme setup 
  • Fixing issues 
  • Fixing core error 
  • Changing page layout completely 

Why Should you choose me?
I have a good hand on redesign website and WordPress development for 3 years

I have already completed 300+ websites 

so much friendly and make sure the satisfaction of a buyer

I will complete your project by myself.

Please discuss the requirements before placing the order.


Reviews


almog1994:wonderful work! thank you!!

moxbeats:another job well done

rntprince:Thanks for your cooperation again.

juliuswfrancis:Great Job!

huguecompetence:good work, best work


No comments:

Post a Comment