Saturday 30 June 2018

I will help you with wordpress cms or ecommerce woocommerce solve any issues

I will help you with wordpress cms or ecommerce woocommerce solve any issues












About:

I will help you with any WordPress issues/errors you might have and try to solve it for you.


For this service can be for:

  1. Cloning amp; Migration, includes moving your Wordpress site to another host, or copy same site to another domain name.
  2. Installation amp; Configuration. Includes theme installation.
  3. Website creation.
  4. Security.
  5. Performance.
  6. Help/Consultation.
  7. Fix Issues.
  8. Customization.


Contact me
If you unsure how much time amp; how much actually costs to get better estimate offer.


I will solve your issue from 3 days up to 14 days of the time you ordered depends on the issue or work required.

Reviews


koopertree71:This seller is the absolute best! I feel extremely grateful to have her on my team! She takes care of all of my technology needs and she does so with a great attitude and she’s quick! Love her!!!

go4mart:You're the best, great communication, very polite entrepreneur.

tonim696969:The seller as usual did a great job after a few heated discussions but it seems to work for us

go4mart:Very helpful in all aspects, What matter is your satisfaction and happiness.\r\nThanks

tonim696969:The site finished up being everything i wanted and we can now move on to the next stage of growth


No comments:

Post a Comment