Thursday 28 June 2018

I will convert psd into wordpress

I will convert psd into wordpress












About:

******I will convert your PSD to WordPress******

Hi,

I will convert your psd , png , images , html to wordpress.
If you need to modify your theme and want to change to new design I can also do.
the services that I will provide you under this gig is ->

1) Responsive WordPress Website Compatible with all the major browser and smart phones and tabs and iPad's
2) SEO Friendly WordPress Website.
3) I Will Upload the Wordpress Website to your server and setup like your images , psd or html.


Note : If you want changes to your on going WordPress Website you can drop me massage to discuss the changes and if you looking for a real expert you are at correct place :-)

hoping we will work soon waiting for your massage...........!!

thanks
Sajan

Reviews


dape12:Excellent!

sajan91:Outstanding Experience!

burozero:Really happy with the result. Sajan put a lot of time and effort into the project. The code quality is good! Would order again.

dape12:Very good! Thank you very much!

sajan91:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment