Thursday 28 June 2018

I will fix your wordpress issue within 24 hours

I will fix your wordpress issue within 24 hours












About:

I'll fix your WordPress website issues related to theme, plugins, CSS, PHP, JS, etc.

This gig is available for any of the below problems.

  • Fixing wordpress errors (404, blank admin page, white screen page)
  • Fixing woocommerce errors
  • Theme customizations
  • Responsiveness Issues
  • Fixing wordpress theme css issues
  • Plugin errors
  • Custom theme errors
  • Installation and setup any theme, plugin.
  • WordPress migration to another host
  • Migrate from Joomla to WordPress
  • Migrate from WordPress to Joomla
  • Answer any questions related to WordPress, CSS, PHP, etc

If you have more than 1 task or a big project,  contact me in my inbox to discuss it and get a custom quote.

Please send me a message before placing any order.

Reviews


briandesind:Amazing!!!

briandesind:amazing!!!

melindainks:Great working right now. Thank you

briandesind:The best ever

melindainks:wow fast and perfect!!


No comments:

Post a Comment