Thursday 28 June 2018

I will convert psd into wordpress complete theme

I will convert psd into wordpress complete theme












About:

I have 7+ years experience in WordPress Development.

I can convert it into bootstrap 3.0 or 4.0 as per your demand. Website will be pixel perfect and clean commented coded and as well as cross browser tested.

Reviews


traffiqo:Amazing seller, this is my second order, i have already submit my third order with this seller, great communication, fast deliver

daudlogos:Great person I am working for since last days. best communication and totally co-operative personality. love to work with him ... A+++

bodkedd:Very fast and reliable. Work quality is nice

daudlogos:Outstanding Experience

idanielrij:I want a trusted person to convert my theme into wordpress and Daud is one of the expert people in WordPress. he provided me the PSD To WordPress service with A++++ grades. I will surely work with him on complete project .. Recommended +++


No comments:

Post a Comment