Friday 29 June 2018

I will do a complete error fixing on your website + Security + Script Update + SEO + Speed + Perform

I will do a complete error fixing on your website + Security + Script Update + SEO + Speed + Perform












About:

"If you are looking for a pro and reliable wordpress developer who can fix your wordpress website then you are at the right place. Please inbox me with your requirement"

Hello, my name is Haroon, and I am a professional WordPress developer. I am an expert in creating and fixing wp websites. If you have a wp site and stuck in the middle of something or facing any issue on your site then don't worry I am here to help you at any time.

Gig Features:
  • Fixing Wordpress Errors
  • Theme Customization
  • Wordpress CSS-HTML Issue
  • Website Security
  • Installation of Wordpress theme
  • Wordpress Website Update
  • Email configuration
  • Migrating website to any other server
  • Fixing and adding widgets

Please note that $5 package only covers one small error fixing. Send me a message before placing an order and discuss with me your problem.
Looking forward to working with you to build a strong business relationship.


Thank you.
Best Regards

~Haroon Ahmad

Reviews


ninodrowaert:Fast is an understatement. And very accurate. Will buy again.

haroonahmad194:Thank You Sir

renniec:Didnexactly what I needed in a timely manner. will definitely use him again!

haroonahmad194:Pleasure to work with you sir.:)

ninodrowaert:Perfect delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment