Friday 29 June 2018

I will design a professional wordpress website or blog

I will design a professional wordpress website or blog












About:

Are you looking to build a fully functional, responsive and customized to taste Wordpress website? The look no further, this gig is for you.

What kind of website do you want? Is it a...

  • Professional Blog
  • One page (landing page)
  • News
  • Magazine
  • Sports
  • Corporate (for your business)
  • Portfolio
  • Forum
  • E-commerce (WooCommerce)
  • Membership
  • PSD to responsive WordPress

You just tell me, I have built it before!

Features Included:

  • Wordpress Website to your taste
  • Responsive for Tablets & Mobile Devices
  • Full Installation & Setup (with Security)
  • Unlimited pages options & categories
  • Built in CMS system
  • Easy to use admin panel
  • WooCommerce support
  • Multi-languages
  • SEO Plugin Configuration
  • Full On-Page Search Engine Optimization

If you want a custom gig, then you can leave me a message and will respond to your request. We also offer support even after delivering gig

*** Money back Guarantee if you are not satisfied with end results.

Reviews


dkumismart:we had several revisions and additions that extended the expected delivery time, and she delivered!

daisy1287:I had a good experience working with him. Instructions were very clear and easy to understand. I also got a tip. Thank you.

kcjulian113:Great to work with. Would work with again in the future.

aherring1:As always another great experience... to be honest, I cannot recommend this gig enough, I will keep returning for business! 100% A* experience

solaoni:Great job done. Service rendered on time.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people..
    Wordpress developer Toronto

    ReplyDelete