Saturday 30 June 2018

I will build a professional, modern, responsive WordPress website for you.

I will build a professional, modern, responsive WordPress website for you.












About:

Are you looking for a professional WordPress Developer?  
I am here to assist you. I have been working on WordPress for last 8 years.
Install, setup any WordPress Theme exactly preview of the Theme. 
Setup your content, Edit and modify your existing wp site exact your requirements. 

Following my services : 

  1. WordPress installation.
  2. Plugins installation.
  3. WordPress theme installation.
  4. Customize your Website. 
  5. Setup a Theme like a demo.
  6. Modify your Theme or Website. 
  7. Configure any WP plugin. 
  8. Fix any plugin issue.
  9. Fix any coding issues.
  10. Fix CSS and Responsive issues
  11. Fix any issues on your WordPress site.
  12. Fix loading issue 
  13. Fix any security issue.
  14. Build a custom plugin.
  15. Fix any errors, warning, or PHP issues. 

I will give you unlimited revisions to your satisfaction or money back. 
I will fix a small issue with one gig. for additional services please inbox me first.

I look forward to hearing from you. 
 

Reviews


scandic:Despite poor communication from my side Shamir delivered with exceptional results. I have bookmarked his profile and won´t hesitate to request his services again. Thank you Shamir you went above and beyond!

md_shamir:Great buyer! thanks you

altbitex61:Great guy best WP guy here thank you

md_shamir:Great buyer. happy to work with him.

albertzyl:very understanding seller


No comments:

Post a Comment