Thursday 28 June 2018

I will do yoast SEO wordpress optimization and speed up your site

I will do yoast SEO wordpress optimization and speed up your site












About:

GET Unique Traffic! Bring Your Website in Google First's Page: On-Page SEO?

Do You Want to Get a Unique Visitor For Your WordPress Website and Make Rank First in Google? So Don't Worry You're at the Right Profile:)

You can Improve Your Site Ranking in Google, Bing and etc.

Hi, I'm Mahsanbashir And I will Provide You On-Page SEO Optimization For Better Rank of Your Site and Get More than More Traffic.

I'll Provide You?

  • Optimization & Speed Up Your Site
  • Yoast SEO WordPress Plugin Installation
  • On-page Optimization 
  • Optimize Your Website Keyword 
  • Analysis Your WordPress Site Title 
  • Optimize Your WordPress Site Meta Description
  • Configure Facebook Page and Plugin
  • Optimize XML Sitemaps Generate Optimization 
  • Webmaster Tools 

Note:

  • Extra 10 Pages Optimization in $5  
  • Extra 20 Pages Optimization in $5  

Why Me?

  • 100% Client Satisfaction is my first priority
  • Better Service in Cheap Price 
  • Quality and time Guaranteed
  • 100% refundable Service 

Feel Free to Contact me:
This offer is Exclusively on Fiverr.com.Mahsanbashir




 

Reviews


p_dump:Site’s domain authority already improving! Great experience. Thank you

mahsanbashir:Outstanding Experience!

joshmclemore:mahsanbashir really knows about site optimization and got page site loading faster than ever.

mahsanbashir:Thank You! Outstanding Experience!!

joshmclemore:mahsanbashir was expedient and efficient at getting everything set up. Would definitely reccommend.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Hi,
    Of course, I am more confident how much faster static sites are but I will say I’m missing the WordPress plug-ins that I used to use. I’m grateful saw an Instagram post on INK FOR ALL, it can export blogs as Markdown files. It also gives suggestions on search engine optimization: https://seo.app/XzTXZsUH9

    ReplyDelete