Saturday 30 June 2018

I will create you single page custom WordPress site/theme.

I will create you single page custom WordPress site/theme.












About:

Greetings,
Want your WordPress site customized? If yes, you have come to the right place.
With having over 4 years of experience, now I am here to solve your WordPress issues, customization problems or anything related to WordPress.
In this gig I can help you in

  • theme customization
  • adding CSS
  • plugin customization
  • designing custom theme 
  • developing custom plugin
  • fixing WordPress issues
  • Installation and setup

If you want to take an advice, I will try my best to guide you free. 

If you want to customize your WordPress site, theme or plugin, it's better that you message me first. 

If you want to design a custom WordPress theme or plugin, then we can better discuss about it in inbox so that I could do best for you as much as possible.

I look forward to working with you and having a long term relationship.

Feel free if you have any query. 

Reviews


cklid1:Excellent work! wpmentor was quick to complete the job perfectly. Thank you!

hvshah69:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

konpatsogiannis:Wpmentor fixed the Tourmaster plugin in Ait Themes City Guide template. Before him, 2 more had tried and failed/gave up. Thanks for everything

ifeanyiiwuaba:This is one of the best sellers I have encounter on fiver. Absolutely incredible. I will definitely order from him again.

avi311789655:Thank you very much, professional work.


No comments:

Post a Comment